Facebook link

Myce - Shush - I'm asleep!

Myce - Shush - I'm asleep!
Gone but not forgotten

Saturday, 28 February 2009

Jacobs ladder and box

Well I thought it was about time I blogged the Jacobs Laddder for the Charity Auction, (truth is, I forgot....only remembered when I came on to blog something else)Sorry!
I made the little box for it and decorated the top with a spare ATC that I had made. I hope it gets some bids!

Anyway, here it is, it's fab, thank you everyone that contributed. There are 26 ATC's all joined together to make a wonderful Jacobs Ladder (it's very long...so you need to be tall to play with it heheheh)

5 comments:

Ang C said...

wow its FAB!!!!!

Lil Sis said...

That looks brilliant.

sam21ski said...

Fantastic and well done for organising and putting together xxxx

mommabear said...

Its brilliant Caz

Mags said...

This is stunning!