Facebook link

Myce - Shush - I'm asleep!

Myce - Shush - I'm asleep!
Gone but not forgotten

Monday 31 December 2007

Distressed swap - Wall plaques



These are two wall plaques were made for the distressed items swap on lotstodo forum.
I used mount board for the backing which I covered with caligraphy paper. I aged the edges using distress inks.
For the top picture I stamped onto stamp board, using the same the same inks to edge them. I used extra thick embossing powder to give them a glazed look.
I used the same technique for the other plaquge, but stamped on to altered dominos. I have highlighted the faces of the stamps with crackle glaze. Just ned to think of a third item now???

7 comments:

crafty creations said...

They're fantastic Caz

Ang C said...

They are brilliant Caz


xxx

sam21ski said...

Caz, these are gorgeous, I can't wait to see them in the flesh xxx

Andrea said...

Wow they are fab,well done
xxxx

Claireabelle said...

Wow Caz, your really good at this altering lark, can I come round for lessons?

xx

mommabear said...

Wow just wonderfull Caz

Ann said...

Really fantabulous Caz ^-^

Ann-R xxx