Facebook link

Myce - Shush - I'm asleep!

Myce - Shush - I'm asleep!
Gone but not forgotten

Saturday 1 December 2007

Book covers and a page for Hilda



Right at the top is a fat page I made for Hilda, it is from the general list 6 swap on CSF. I spritzed the background with Glimmer mists, used a TH style stamp with black Stazon for the sentiment. I used black stazon for the bachground stamp too.
Below the page are the book covers I have made for Hilda, the top set of covers are for her general pages and the bottom set is an extra set I made for her Tim Holtz collection of pages.

5 comments:

sam21ski said...

Caz, Hilda will love these, between us we'll have her sorted in no time!!! My fave is the TH set - fab - just love the colours xxxxx

crafty creations said...

Wow they are fantastic. Thank you so much

Hugs hilda

Andrea said...

These are fantastic Caz,i love them
xxxx

mommabear said...

Caz they are fabulous well done

hugs Alison

crafty creations said...

I've received them now and they are even better in the flesh

Thanks Caz

Hugs Hilda