The first item is a plaque. I used distress inks to give some colour to the bottom layer and then stamped swirls around the edges. To get the background effect for the top layer I used Tim's technique of swiping distress ink over a craft sheet and then misting with water. I then just placed the card onto the wet ink and used a heat buddy to dry. when dry I splodged some crackle paint on the a small area and while still wet stamped into it. I added a distressed embossed embelishment in the corner.
The tags are made from using the background techniques from Tim's new book. They are a mix of dabber paint resist method and perfect pearl effects. I have not added any embellishments to them.
The last item is actually a small box. The backgrounds were made from using distress inks and then covering with gold perfect pearls, this gave it a glimmery shimmery effect. (the box is empty!)