Facebook link

Myce - Shush - I'm asleep!

Myce - Shush - I'm asleep!
Gone but not forgotten

Monday 13 April 2009

Wedding Cards


I was commissioned to make a wedding card, and was given free reign over colour and design.
I planned the design, and made the one above in shades of blue. I liked the results and decided to do another in a different colour scheme.


This is the second one, in a maroon colour scheme, I didn't like the effects as much as the first one. So tried again with another colour.


This is my favourite, Black and gold, not very weddingy, but heyho! at least the customer has a choice. Which one do you prefer??

9 comments:

Beccy said...

Caz there great like the blue one best xx

sam21ski said...

These are different, the ladies look like they are in 3d. Funnily enough I like the blue one best too and usually I hate blue, but not on this occasion xxxx

Ang C said...

Gorgeous cards - I like the blue one too

xxx

Karen said...

absolutely stunning, very impressed caz

Beccy said...

Have left you an award on my site xx

Shairon said...

They're all gorgeous Caz but I too just love the blue one. x

Joy said...

Me likey blue too - they are all fab xx

Mags said...

Oh Caz, they are all fab, can't decide which I love the best though.

mommabear said...

brill cards Caz