Facebook link

Myce - Shush - I'm asleep!

Myce - Shush - I'm asleep!
Gone but not forgotten

Saturday 17 January 2009

Blog Challenge


This is my item, an altered matchbox for the Lots to Do blog challenge. The theme was key's. I made the box using a template downloaded from the internet.
I covered the box with TH paper and distressed using ink and crackle paint, while the crackle paint was still wet i stamped into it using stazon. I added a key which I also distressed with crackle paint and inks.
On the inside bit, I again used TH papers and attached a distressed key with a brad and jump ring to make a pull thingy.

11 comments:

Ang C said...

great matchbox
love the keys

crafty creations said...

fantastic Caz!!!

Thank you so much for joining the Lotstodo Challenge again this week

Joy said...

Fab work Caz xx

Minxy said...

Aw great ickle box, love the key pullie, But whats inside?????

sam21ski said...

Fab match box Caz, very grungy xxx

carian said...

Minx - there is something inside, just a little stamped sentiment on shrinky plastic.

mommabear said...

Fabulous Caz

Sue said...

This is great Caz, I love your windowsill kit too xx

ju said...

Lovely piece x

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Brilliant! Love all the crackle and distressing. Great colour combination too.

Jaqi said...

OOH LOVELY, LOVE THAT WORN LOOK, JAQI