Facebook link

Myce - Shush - I'm asleep!

Myce - Shush - I'm asleep!
Gone but not forgotten

Monday 26 November 2007

Lots to do Big Tag swap


I made these tags for the Lots to do forum swap.
I used Moon Shadow mists for the back ground and then randomly stamped sentiments onto the background. To embelish them, i made a matching smaller tag, agian using the moon mists for the background. I stamped a sentiment onto each of them and then cover the sentiment with crackle glaze. The photo has not come out to well, they look so much better in the flesh.

4 comments:

crafty creations said...

They're lovely Caz

Hugs Hilda

sam21ski said...

WOW these look stunning, can't wait to see them xxxx being the host and all

Andrea said...

Gorgeous tags,well done
xxxx

mommabear said...

Fabulous tags Caz

hugs Alison